Listen on iTunes or stream here:
In this week’s episode, Jordan and I discuss the makeup of the Bears’ 53-man roster and 10-man practice squad, why the team didn’t sign Kyle Orton and if the team should sign recently released defensive lineman Michael Sam.
If you have a suggestion for a guest you’d like to hear on the show, or if you’d like to ask a Bears question and have it answered on the podcast, reach out to us via Twitter.
• How the NFL practice squad works
• Why did the Bears keep 3 QBs?
• 3 RBs behind Matt Forte: Does quantity equal quality?
• Michael Spurlock + Santonio Holmes = The answer for the Bears’ return game?
• Meet the Bears’ new long snapper, Jeremy Cain
• Was Kyle Orton better option to back up Jay Cutler than Jimmy Claussen?
• Should the Bears sign Michael Sam?
• Gut feelings heading into Week 1
Bears’ active roster after cuts