Listen on iTunes or stream here:
In this week’s episode, Jordan and I preview the Bears’ Week 3 game against the Jets, discuss the future for Charles Tillman and explain why Devin Hester should still be in a Bears’ uniform.
If you have a suggestion for a guest you’d like to hear on the show, or if you’d like to ask a Bears question and have it answered on the podcast, reach out to us via Twitter.
• Through two games, who have been the biggest surprises for the Bears?
• Is Charles Tillman‘s career with the Bears over? And who fills his shoes?
• The most impressive element of Kyle Fuller‘s game right now
• Wouldn’t Devin Hester look good in a Bears’ uniform right now?
Bears offense vs. Jets defense
• Against the Jets’ stout run defense, will Jay Cutler and Co. come out slinging the ball around?
• Jets played more zone coverage last week and are expected to again this week. Should be advantageous for Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery.
• The progress of Santonio Holmes
Jets offense vs. Bears defense
• What kind of threat does QB Geno Smith pose?
• If WR Eric Decker doesn’t play, how does that change the Jets’ offense?
• Who needs to step up on the Bears’ defense to slow down RB Chris Ivory and the Jets’ running game?
Why Devin Hester is the best punt returner ever (BearsPodcast)
Greg Cosell, Senior Producer of NFL Films (Twitter)