Listen on iTunes or stream here:
In this week’s episode, Jordan and I preview the Bears’ Week 4 game against the Packers, discuss the emergence of several Bears’ newcomers on defense — including CB Kyle Fuller — and wonder out loud how much LB Lance Briggs has left in the tank.
If you have a suggestion for a guest you’d like to hear on the show, or if you’d like to ask a Bears question and have it answered on the podcast, reach out to us via Twitter.
• The continued emergence of CB Kyle Fuller
• Is it OK that DEs Lamar Houston and Jared Allen have zero sacks?
• DE Willie Young is on a tear
• Having lost a step, how much is LB Lance Briggs‘ leadership worth?
• With QB Matt Cassel out, Vikings turn to QB Teddy Bridgewater
• Why Jordan is smarter than Vegas
• What this game could be RB Matt Forte‘s coming-out party for 2014
• OL Brian de la Punte: Not going anywhere
• TE Martellus Bennett no longer body slamming teammates, in beast mode
• LB Jon Bostic: Also not going anywhere
• What’s wrong with RB Eddy Lacy?
• Why are QB Aaron Rodgers and the Packers’ offense out of sync?
• Is stopping WR Jordy Nelson the key for a Bears’ victory?
Hub Arkush, Director of Football Content at ChicagoFootball.com (Twitter)
Nathan Jahnke, Pro Football Focus (Twitter)