Listen on iTunes or stream here:
In this week’s episode, Jordan and I analyze the Bears’ impressive win over the Falcons, take stock in their up-and-down season to date and preview this weekend’s game against the Dolphins.
We also discuss the impressive play of Jay Cutler, who threw for 381 yards vs. the Falcons; and Willie Young, who now leads the NFL with seven sacks.
If you have a suggestion for a guest you’d like to hear on the show, or if you’d like to ask a Bears question and have it answered on the podcast, reach out to us via Twitter.
• Why Jay Cutler has one of the best arms in the NFL
• What has the Bears’ offense running on all cylinders right now?
• Who are Khaseem Greene and Darryl Sharpton, and how did they help lead a Bears defense that stymied the Falcons’ rushing attack?
• How the Bears’ defense line sacked Matt Ryan four times
• With one-third of the season complete, what the trajectory of the Bears’ season?
• Which running backs on the Bears’ upcoming schedule are sidelined and what does this mean for the team?
• With Knowshon Moreno out of the season, what kind of threat does Dolphins RB Lamar Miller pose?
• Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: What can the Bears expect?
• Why Bears fans should keep an eye on Dolphins DE Olivier Vernon
• Dolphins CB Cortland Finnegan: A weak link in the Miami D?
Cortland Finnegan fights Andre Johnson
Pro Football Focus game summary praising Roberto Garza (link)